Senior PLM Consultant
INNEO UK - Full time
As more and more customers focus on Digital Transformation programmes, we are taking on projects with greater technical scope that covers not just traditional CAD and PLM topics, but also areas such as AR/VR, Smart Connected Operations and IoT.
Designing and delivering Digital Transformation projects requires Senior Consultants with strong consultative skills and a passion for new technologies, alongside the expected core competencies in software development.
Our expectations of our technical staff is that they are willing learners, can communicate effectively with customers and colleagues, have a flexible approach to work (it’s a small team, so workload gets shared around when necessary) and are enthusiastic about what they do.
The Senior PLM Consultant role covers a number of responsibilities:
- Designing and developing complex Digital Transformation projects for new and existing customers utilising technologies across CAD, PLM, AR/VR and IoT
- Supporting the Sales process to define the software and services requirements for project delivery
- Developing emerging technology into real-world applicable solutions
- Developing and supporting our Platform Solutions technical capability covering cloud provision, managed service and bespoke platform components
- Technical Support for our Windchill customers
- Supporting PLM delivery projects, covering a range of complex technical activities including installation, upgrade and data migration
Where necessary, training on the Windchill and related product sets will be provided leading to certifications. INNEO will also support working towards certification in other related areas such as AWS.
The role would suit a degree qualified (IT or Engineering disciplines), outgoing, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial individual with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in either:
- PDM / PLM solution delivery either for an external consultancy / software vendor or internally as part of an organisation’s Business Systems / IT divisions. This should include experience of Windchill, Teamcenter, Enovia or any of the other major PLM systems.
Knowledge and experience in the following areas is desirable:
- Working with key stakeholders to develop business requirements into value-adding applications
- Software build, test and deploy best practices
- Project Management using traditional waterfall & Agile processes
- Understanding of Engineering and Manufacturing industry core processes
- Enterprise software install / upgrade / migration projects
- Emerging technologies such as IoT, AR/VR and cloud
- A degree in an Engineering or IT discipline is preferred.
To apply or for more information, please email: email@example.com
Please send us your application preferably via our application form. Alternatively, you can send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to INNEO Solutions Ltd, Human resources, Red Poll Barn, Alcester Road, Wootton Wawen, B95 6HJ.