GENIUS TOOLS for Windchill
Windchill customising without programming
Transfer of release information from the approval processAutomatic alignment of the Windchill release and change history to Creo without user-interaction and transferring drawing title block information to Creo.
Process-controlled BOM exportAutomatic BOM and/or metadata export to XML or CSV and BOM export to different formats for downstream processing in enterprise systems such as ERP.
Status related export of neutral formats to hard diskQuick access to documents for distribution to other departments, machines, ERP systems and customers without manual intraction.
Enhanced visualisation serviceAutomatically generate various neutral formats for a CAD document. Purge obsolete visualisations. Download complete drawing folders.
Operational reliability – OEM supportedNo rework required when updating, ensured compatibility with new Windchill releases.
Fully integrated into WindchillIndividual Windchill configuration without programming, directly integrated into Windchill settings manager.
Customisation as a standard
The implementation of company-specific processes in an organisation’s PDM system mostly requires custom programming. GENIUS TOOLS for Windchill from INNEO solves this problem bringing together the many years of experience of our Windchill experts in a set of Windchill extension modules allowing you to define your individual PDM processes directly in the Windchill browser interface without specific programming and the associated issues of updating to support a new release.
- Automatic alignment of the Windchill release and change history to Creo
- Populate drawing title block information in Creo
- Process-driven BOM export
- Automatically generate various neutral formats for a CAD document
- Purge obsolete visualisations
- Download complete drawing folders
- Status related export of neutral formats to hard disk
- Automatic BOM and/or metadata export to XML or CSV
- Individual Windchill configuration without programming
- Integrated into Windchill settings manager.