KeyShot half-day workshops
Take your KeyShot renderings to the next level by attending one of our upcoming half-day online training sessions by Luxion certified instructors from INNEO Solutions.
In the Material Manipulation workshop, you will learn how to edit CAD geometry, use material graph features, create displacement effects and bubbles and flakes and more. In the Environments and Lighting session, discover how to control the lighting in any scene.
- Material Manipulation in KeyShot:
- How to edit the CAD geometry in KeyShot
- Accessing and using the material graph to manipulate materials in the library
- Using different utility nodes in the material graph
- Using different geometry nodes to create displacement effects
- How to create bubbles and flakes
- Perfect Environments and Lighting:
- Best practise for setting up HDRIs from scratch
- Understand how to properly utilise the Lighting Tab to control the overall lighting in any scene
- Understanding the appropriate use of physical lights
- Understanding the power of imperfections and volumetrics
Upcoming training dates available. Contact us now to book your place.