KeyShot 11 is coming soon!
KeyShot 11 will be available this week. Here are some of the features that you can look forward to:
- 3D Paint Tool: The new 3D paint tool allows you to customise surface finishes and textures by directly painting or stamping on the surface of the model
- Physics Simulation: Physics simulation will allow you to record the physics & collision detection and apply it as a Keyframe animation.
- Color, Material, Finish (CMF) Tool: Use the CMF Tool in KeyShot 11 to output callouts on your renders. Identify material descriptions, material costs, texture finish and more!
- FBX Deformable Animations: You can now import FBX deformable animations. Previously, only Alembic (.abc) deformable animations could be imported into KeyShot.
FBX import includes FBX files with .mc/.mcx cache files, used by CLO, VStitcher and Maya for export simulations and also FBX files with rigged animations.
- Web Viewer: If you have KeyShot 11 and KeyShot Web this will allow you to upload KeyShot files to the new KeyShot Web Viewer, so you can interact and share scenes online with others from any device, anywhere.
- Headless Rendering: Headless rendering gives you even more control over workflow automation, increasing your creative output without even opening the KeyShot software!