Business continuity at INNEO
The well-being of our staff and duty of care to our partners (customers and vendors) is naturally of utmost importance to INNEO. With the current concerns about Coronavirus and the evolving situation, we would like to provide confidence that we have the appropriate continuity plans in place to minimise any risks and will continue to provide the service you would expect from our teams.
As of Monday 16th March 2020 we have decided to close our UK office and have asked all employees to work from home. Our staff have the technology support in place to be able to continue to work remotely with no interruption.
If you are also planning to ask your teams to work from home we are here to help. If you have any questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to get in touch using the contact details below. We can cut new licenses very quickly for you and we are more than happy to walk you through other alternatives.
We would like to share some of the measures we have put in place to ensure business continuity. We have tested our business continuity strategies to confirm we can provide ‘business as usual’.
We will now operate as follows:
- We are using soft phones and mobile phones, allowing continuous phone access to our teams.
- All tools for managing enquiries, quotes, order processing, etc. will be remotely accessed by our teams via laptops/PCs
- Various collaboration and conferencing tools will be used internally to work with our customers and vendors for productive collaboration, meetings and content sharing
- Live events and training will be switched to virtual environments
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact your respective account manager.
North East & Ireland/NI Ireland Account Manager
North West Account Manager
South West Account Manager
South East Account Manager
For technical assistance please contact INNEO technical support:
+44 1564 793 720
00800 4200 4300
INNEO Hotline Guide
If you have the requirement to work from home, please see the licensing options below for your existing software from INNEO.
How to access your licenses when working remotely:
- Customers using locked licenses on their workstations do not have to do anything. They can take the workstation and work from any location.
- Customers accessing floating licenses from a server will be able to access their licenses over a VPN connection into the company network. Get in contact with your local IT supplier to set up a VPN connection into your business.
- Customers can transfer a floating license to a workstation if the user will not have access to the existing license server through a VPN connection.
- Customers can use license borrowing to check out a license from the server to go and work at home (this option is time restricted, depending on the software type and version that you use).
As always, we remain committed to supporting your business with an excellent level of service.
Your team at INNEO