Communicate through powerful 3D illustrations
Communicate complex product information more effectivelyYou can create multimedia technical 3D illustrations directly from Creo CAD data, showing complex products and service procedures via a clear and accurate visual, includig option to record as a movie file.
Increase productivityYou can automate illustration changes throughout by maintaining an associative link to the original CAD files, so if there is a change in the product design, the illustration will also be updated and your instructions and documentation are always up to date.
Improve service qualityFast access to accurate and extensive technical information ensuring clear and precise instructions for the operation and maintenance of your products.
Reduce translation costsYou can replace text with illustrated step by step procedures, 3D animations, illustrated parts lists and other graphical representation.
Speed up your processYou can automate your parts list, generated directly from CAD metadata. You can illustrate multiple figures in a single illustration file.
Powerful 3D Illustrations for an Efficient Service and Parts Operation
Leverage data from the current product structure to communicate complex service and parts information with 2D/3D technical illustrations and automate changes.
- Create magnifier “inset” views in a figure to create additional detail views from a different camera viewpoint.
- Enhance the illumination of illustrations with multiple light sources and adjust light levels for individual figures to add realism.
- Add measurements to your illustrations to better describe movements or procedures.
2D and 3D Publish and Export Capabilities
- Add color to vector illustrations and publish vector illustrations from perspective or orthographic views.
- Publish all steps from a sequence to 2D or 3D formats with a single click and publish to multiple 3D, 2D vector, and 2D raster formats too.
- Illustrate a procedure with sequenced steps and use 3D illustration, textual description and required resources in each step
- Descriptions and resources are automatically added from tagged symbols and you can drag and drop to re-order steps within the sequence.
Want to arrange a demo? Contact us. We help you find the perfect solution:
- Step 1 of 3
- Step 2 of 3
- Step 3 of 3
Want to keep up to date on new tools, offers, events and tips for business success?
Subscribe for your INNEO UK Newsletter now!
We have received your registration and will keep you informed.
Your INNEO team